.:Song Lyrics Creation Guide:.~Calling All Lyrics Lovers~
I've written well over 500 song lyrics, probably closer to 600 now. So let’s just say I have a little more experience than most people you will meet. Conveying a story in writing is something that comes naturally to me but sometimes it’s hard for me to get all my thoughts out into a tiny song or poem. So I like to think of it as a fragment or piece of a grander thought; a small tie-in that can add a bit of extra spice, emotion, and depth to your story.
• THEME – your song doesn't necessarily need to fit into one certain genre. It can also be multiple genres; that's okay. But what it definitely should have is some kind of overall statement about it that can be identified by reading or listening to it. Maybe people will need to read it more than once to get the theme but a theme should always be present. Don't make it something so offbeat that you think nobody might get it. The theme should not seem all over the place, because, well, th
.:How To Draw Guide:.~Consider~
As you may or may not know, I started drawing in July of 2011 when I was 15. I began with a simple pencil sketch of Danny with an OC Jake, looking off a reference picture. The picture wasn’t full body but by watching enough of the show I was able to draw the rest of the bodies. Now I draw so much better and so much faster, with several years of experience.
• DRAWING: drawing is recording something you see in your mind’s eye onto the paper. Check it line to line. If you’re just starting out, you probably won't be able to see the whole vision at once yet. Go line by line and consider the line’s relationship and proportion to the ones around it. Knowing this is how I went from being unable to draw anything to being able to draw whatever I want. For God’s sake don’t ever use the “shape” method or grid paper. Those will only frustrate you! Art doesn't fit in a box. It flows and is beautiful. Each picture is unique and differen
.:Mary Sue Guide:.~OH ISN'T SHE PERFECT?~
• MY OPINION: This is what I have gathered based on reading and analyzing all of the major Mary sue-related articles and looking at the tests multiple times. I hate reading, but I do read fast and its character stuff, so it does interest me. I didn't write all this for you or for anyone to say “___ doesn't make a character a sue! What are you talking about?” I typed this for you to know in general how I perceive them and list the traits based off an analysis. I’m not saying all sues have to have these—no, Mary sues are more often than not based off a combination of things, but how they are written is key.
• NO ONE IS SAFE: It typically varies fandom to fandom and most people make their own views of what a sue is or isn't. But a sue can be any character, fandom or otherwise. Unfortunately, any character can become a sue if they are written like one. So watch how you write and be careful to avoid the things mentioned abov
.:Starting A Novel Guide:.~Getting Started~
I’m writing this with novels on the mind since I am almost at 30 novels. I have written over 20 additional novella length stories as well with a ton more books on the way. So you could say I know a thing or two about this more than the average person. And it’s about time I made a guide for it! So I hope this thing helps you.
• WHERE TO START: If you are feeling flustered as to where to start writing in your story, DON’T BE! Honestly you can begin anywhere. You can write out of order! I’d say write out whatever scenes you find yourself inspired with and just keep typing till you run out of inspiration. Then add to fill in the gaps and edit where/if you feel the need to. I have never ever EVER written a book in complete consecutive order. So in fact, I encourage it. Writing the scene you are inspired on instead of forcing yourself to write something you're not inspired for just yet will work to your benefit. Readers can tell when writing is
Anyone can join. Just click on the'Join our Group'icon and you will instantly be accepted.
Please join as members only
No Limit on submission Subject to change
Nudity is accepted. BUT it has tobe art.
No limit to Favourite Submissons.
you have some fave art in your gallery and you would like to share - all fave collection galleries are now open.
No Racist art of any kind or Any kind of 'hate' art towards any Religon. Please.